Please click below to download the ELA Enrolment Form.
Please make sure you complete all areas of the ELA enrolment form, writing all information clearly and accurately.
Please sign the enrolment form as per the signature on your passport. Your enrolment will not be processed if the form is signed by family, friends or an agent.
You are required to read through the ELA Terms & Conditions before signing off the ELA enrolment form.
Send the form/s with your documentation to our office:
- by fax: +64 9 919 7899
- or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by post: English Language Academy, The University of Auckland, ELA – Bag #163, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand.
Photocopies of documentation which you must send to the ELA with the enrolment form:
- Birth certificate or passport photo ID pages
- Travel and medical insurance certificate**
** Please note that travel and medical insurance is compulsory for international students studying in New Zealand. We can arrange this for you; please refer to the insurance area on the enrolment form. Our insurance provider is Studentsafe University Insurance. If you need more information about them, please download the Studentsafe Brochure or visit the website - Studentsafe University Insurance. Here's the Studentsafe Insurance FAQ for more detail. All claims will be looked at once the students fill in the Studentsafe Insurance Claim Form.
In addition to these documents, please also provide:
- IELTS test report form (if applicable)
- Conditional Offer of Place from the University of Auckland or another New Zealand tertiary institution indicating the English language requirement (if you apply for FCertEAP)
Please make sure you have read, understood and accepted the ELA Terms and Conditions 2009 before sending your application form. If you require further clarification please contact the ELA on email@example.com
The ELA is a signatory to the Ministry of Education Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. We are committed to providing the best care and tuition to students who study with us. Click here to view the Code of of Practice.
We look forward to welcoming you to the ELA.
The following Refund Policies are presented here as Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
To view a PDF file you will need a copy of Acrobat Reader. A copy of the free software can be obtained from the Adobe Website
If you require further clarification please contact the ELA on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ELA Student Enrolment Form
- TKT Application form 2013
- Studentsafe University claim form
- Studentsafe University Brochure
You are welcome to call us from Monday to Friday, between 8am-5:30pm New Zealand time. Our dedicated staff will assist you with your enquiry.