English Pathway for Postgraduate Studies (EPPS) for Business Masters
This accelerated 10 week English Pathway for Postgraduate Studies (EPPS) for Business Masters is a direct entry university pathway for students planning to study a Business Coursework Masters programme at the University of Auckland. It is suitable for students who have met the academic requirements for their Business Masters programme at the University of Auckland, but have narrowly missed the English language requirements.
Successfully completing the EPPS for Business Masters course with the required grade will meet the English language requirements for entry to the University of Auckland in the following programmes:
- Master of Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Human Resource Management
14 January - 22 March 2019 (10 weeks)
Please note: This course will run subject to a minimum number of students enrolled.
To be eligible for EPPS - Business Masters, students must:
- Hold a conditional offer of place from the University of Auckland
- Meet the following EPPS English language entry requirements:
An Academic IELTS test result that is 0.5 away from the IELTS band score required for entry to the University of Auckland.
A postgraduate course requiring 6.5 would need no less than 6.0 overall, 6.0 in the Writing band, and no less than 5.5 in the other bands (unless stated otherwise by the University)*
* The Academic IELTS score must have been issued within two years of the EPPS Business Masters commencement date
- Students who have confirmed their place may commence their studies no later than the Friday of the first week of the course.
- Students must pay the tuition fees for their Study Programme to ELA at least four (4) weeks prior to the commencement of their Study Programme, except in the following case: Students from the People’s Republic of China are not permitted to pay the tuition fees before INZ has granted “Student Visa Approval in Principle”
- Please note students taking a Pathway course will need to have their own device, i.e. laptop or tablet.