Update: 12 November 2020
The Ministry of Health has provided an update on COVID-19 after a community case was confirmed in Auckland.
As a precaution those who work in the Auckland CBD have been advised to work from home today, Friday the 13th November, where possible. If you must go into this area wear a face covering and practice social distancing. This advice will remain while health authorities continue to work to trace the source of this infection.
For this reason the ELA will be closed today to all students and staff. ELA students studying in New Zealand will do their exams from home today, Friday 13th November. Please check Canvas for more information, and message your teacher or the course manager, Martin Walsh, if you have any questions.
For more information about COVID-19 and the situation in Auckland, see HERE
If you have been to any of the following locations, you should isolate and contact Healthline on 0800 358 5453
A-Z Collection, 61 High Street, Auckland:
• Sunday 8 November between 10:30am – 6:30pm
• Monday 9 November between 10:30am – 6:30pm
• Wednesday 11 November between 10:20am – 6:30pm
Red Pig Restaurant:
• Saturday 7 November between 6pm – 8:30pm
Starbucks, 220 Queen Street, Auckland:
• Sunday 8 November between 11:30am – 11:45am
• Monday 9 November between 11:30am – 11:40am
Sunny Town China Taste Restaurant, Lorne Street, Auckland:
• Sunday 8 November between 11:40am – 12pm
• Monday 9 November between 11:40am – 12pm
Smith and Caughey’s Department Store, Queen Street, Auckland:
• Saturday 7 November between 3:50pm – 7pm
The Gateau House, 332 Queen Street, Auckland:
• Sunday 8 November between 6:40pm – 6:50pm